Friday, September 8, 2017

stationery set with Modern + Marbled


One of the best gifts to give a special someone is a set of handmade cards! When I saw this pretty, pale pink stationery box in the Papertrey Ink store, I knew it was perfect! Not to mention how well it coordinates with my Modern + Marbled color palette!


This stationery box ships flat and is easy to assemble. The box will hold standard A2 cards and envelopes next to each other, making for a lovely inside presentation.

I stamped simple cards and created decorative envelopes for the inside of my stationery box.


To close my stationery box, I tied with with string. I added coordinating elements from the Modern + Marbled kit to tie everything together. (no pun intended with the whole string thing!) I added gold gilding flakes to the outside edge of the middle hexagon from the die set and a striped panel using the straight line stamp image. The finishing touch was using one of the self-adhesive wax seals to hold the string to the box. These flexible seals are SO unique! And of course, I love the symbol of the fern leaf, sincerity. For the Sincerely Yours line. :D

I would LOVE to see what you are creating with the Modern + Marbled kit! Be sure and tag me, or Papertrey Ink when you post online. Or even send me an email! The hashtags are #sincerelyyourspti or #papertreyink or #kimberlystamps. Seeing what you create is the absolute BEST part of all of this!


Sincerely Yours,

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Oh wow, so stunningly beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...