Monday, September 4, 2017

gold foiled sentiment with a glue pen video tutorial


Hello everyone! Happy September! I am sure you are all back in the school swing of things! Who is ready to head back into their crafty space and start creating again?! I have a super easy idea for you today to get your mojo flowing!


I made this sentiment gold foiled without heat or a glue pad! No, really! I did it with a stamp, a glue pen, and some Nuvo gilding flakes! All supplies contained in my Modern + Marbled kit!

By using the stamp as guidelines for my glue pen, I can easily turn any sentiment shimmery! Best part about this technique is, the card is truly flat! No bulk, and easy to mail!!


This video shows you just how easy it is to create this look yourself. And I show how to make some pretty eye-catching envelopes as well! Because every card needs a beautiful and coordinating envelope! 

For a HD version of the video, please click here: Gold Foiled Sentiment With a Glue Pen
Clicking the link will allow my email readers watch the video as well.
Otherwise, click the arrow above to watch.



Sincerely Yours,

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a gorgeous card! I am in love with these new gilding flakes in gold and silver!

Teresa Doyle said...

Kimberly, this could not be more beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...