Tuesday, September 5, 2017

glow-in-the-dark Halloween card video tutorial


Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night with a great idea?! It happens to me often, and this card is a result of one of those crazy thoughts!


I had purchased several different colors of the Nuvo Glow Drops and had NO idea what to do with them. I began thinking about how to use the drops, and then, it struck me! Eye background! Even better? Glow-in-the-Dark eye background!!


You can see how well these Nuvo Glow Drops truly work! Look at how cute on the little ghost cheeks! :D


 I began by drawing pairs of small ovals on a piece of black card stock. I used three different colors of the Nuvo Glow Drops. After finishing the colors, to give the eyes their centers, I added Ebony Black Nuvo Crystal Drops. For more information, suggestions, and details, watch the video below.


For those that want to see it in HD, please click here: Glow in the Dark Halloween Card
For those who subscribe via email, please use the link above.
Otherwise, click the arrow to watch the video.


So much fun! I have a certain nephew who will think that this card is about the coolest thing ever! 


Sincerely Yours,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...