Thursday, April 20, 2017

creating dimensional hot air balloons


I have always been in love with hot air balloons! There is something beautiful and totally romantic about them. This love goes back a long time. I remember in 5th grade, we could design our own Valentine's Day card holder for the classroom. I wanted a hot air balloon. Not only did my dad make that happen, but my mom found a heart-shaped red balloon! It was perfection, to me!


When I was assigned baby decor for a project for We R Memory Keepers, I started scrolling through Pinterest. I am far removed from the baby days, as my baby is now 11! Hot air balloons kept popping up! I knew I had the tools and supplies to create some adorable baby shower and then baby room decor! Visit the We R Memory Keepers blog to see how easy it is to create these adorable hot air balloons!

thanks for stopping by!

kimberly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...